Tuesday, December 17, 2013

I'm a ZIVA!!

I've been keeping this a secrete for a very long time and now it's time to let the cat out of the purse!! hehehe
I'm officially a ZIVA.  Yep I'm a design team member for Z Becky Brown handbags.  Eeeeek!! Can this get any cooler?? I finally have a handbag that matches EVERYTHING!  All I have to do is swap out the inserts for something that matches.  Fabric, cardstock, copics or paint and anything else you can think of.  I have a bunch to share with you and I hope you like them very much.

For my very first assignment I created a purse insert that would remind me to be happy. One of my favorite quotes is "She creates her own sunshine" so I used it for the bases of this handbag.

I used the "White Night" handbag with nickel hardware and the smooth white handle.

2 comments:

Kim O'Connell said...

Congrats, Melyssa! How cool!!

Thanh Vo said...

Congratulations, Melyssa!! Such a fun purse! Can't wait to see all your designs.