Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Winter Magic Handbag

This month's challenge is Winter for us Ziva's so I thought with all the Holiday parties to go to I should make something a festive with a touch of elegance. This is what I came up with (based on a gorgeous card on Pinterest)

I used the Z Becky Brown's handbag My White Night and Ziva papers Natural White
 I used Platinum Stickles to paint the Veneer Stars. Here's a close up
I extended the background all the way around the insert. So the handbag is decorated on all 4 sides.
 Then I die cut the poinsettia and hot glued it to a ribbon and tied it to the handle.
Materials
  • Paper: Natural White: Ziva Papers, Vintage Cream and Kraft-PTI
  • Fabric: Felt-red and green
  • Accessories: Dies-Poinsettia: Spellbinders, Sentiment and landscape: Memory Box, Platinum Glitter:Stickles, Veneer Stars: Studio Calico

No comments: