Friday, January 24, 2014

Happy place

Omgoodness I can't tell you how exciting it is to go out shopping with a little handbag that I decorated all by myself.  I"m more surprised by how many people actually notice it.  I think what I like most is the fact that it's "one of a kind",  it's unique to me and no one will have the same bag unless I part with mine. And well I don't think that will happen.  Well....maybe. Here's my latest Valentine design for Z Becky Brown.
If you want to see my gallery of inserts for the Z Becky Brown handbags stop on over to my gallery here.

Tip or Trick: I ran out of letters in "happy" so I nabbed a lighter colour (grey) letter and used my red copic to cover the grey and match it to the rest of the letters.

Materials
Hand bag- My White Knight- Z Becky Brown
White inserts- Ziva Papers- Z Becky Brown
Copic Markers
Letter stickers- Sn@p-Simple Stories

No comments: